501C Non Profit Donations
You may make a tax deductible donation through New York Foundation for the Arts (our fiscal sponsor)
What We Need to Keep Going
* Printing (flyers/posters) for groups beginning Swap-O-Rama-Rama's in their town/city
* Printing of 100% Modified By Me fabric labels to replace branding on garments at Swap-O-Rama-Rama
* Sewing Machines for permanent placement at non-profits who are producing Swap-O-Rama-Rama as an annual event for their community
* Web hosting and general administration
* Staff assistance: grant writer, trainers to help new producers get started
NEW YORK FOUNDATION FOR THE ARTS for fiscal sponsorship.
Sincere Thanks to Irene Sandler for a gift placed through Fidelity Charitable Gift Fund (Ruth and Phoebe Fund).
Thanks to Goodwill for generously supporting Austin's SORR
The October 2005 Swap-O-Rama-Rama was funded by Black Rock Arts, a community resource for interactive arts.
has generously supplied prizes for NY Swap-O-Rama-Rama Events